Pages

Monday, August 01, 2011

How do you do it?!?

       I have been working at my new job for a month now.  I enjoy it still and am grateful for the change.  So far there seems to be less physical weariness at the end of each day, though I need to start exercising since I'm sitting a lot of the time now... I don't get my regular "walks" at work anymore!  Speaking of exercise, how does one fit that in with everything else?!?  ESPECIALLY when your joints are tired and achy and your brain falls in and out of fog almost daily.  I know the benefits of being more active, just haven't yet grasped the HOW to get started.


Now that the weather has finally turned summery I've been telling myself I need to go for walks around town, with or without the hubby.  For some reason it's a heck of a lot easier said than done.  The dog needs a good long walk too, so that should be my reason... somehow I never think of it at the appropriate times.

Maybe someday I will feel more "together".  Maybe someone will show me how to get it all done.  Perhaps there will come a point in time when none of the things I'm worrying over now will really matter.

Thank the Lord for love, mercy and second chances.  Tomorrow is a brand new day!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! I wait for the weather to warm up to get outside, and then it's too hot outside and then the dishes need to be done...someday I'll get more active. : )

    ReplyDelete

High praise: people taking time to read my writing.
Highest compliment: taking the extra time to comment.